"John Wesley's Pick Pocket Billiards"

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone need a job?

Don`t need a job. Thanks John.
Around 10 years ago I droped by to your place looking for Frank Garza to recouperate my money ( 200 $ ) I lost to him 27 years ago ( In 1986 ). Could not find Frank.
Hope u are doing well. Your private Room is fantastic.

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, if you know of someone, that plays and likes to make money, please let me know.

vagabond

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Thanks, if you know of someone, that plays and likes to make money, please let me know.

I saved your business card you gave me when I ran into u in (? ) in 1994 at CJ`s Billiard palace in Dallas. Can you please give me your pool room`s telephone number? Thanks

fullstroke25

Registered
where and what is the gig? i work in the oilfield but frequently get lots of time off(sometimes). currently off for another couple weeks. thanks tyson

JWM

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
where and what is the gig? i work in the oilfield but frequently get lots of time off(sometimes). currently off for another couple weeks. thanks tyson

check it out on onepocket.org, Big Spring Texas, I am in the oil;field as well

fathomblue

Rusty Shackleford
Silver Member
I actually need a job.

I put a post in the NPR section.

I'm 39. Single. No kids. Don't smoke. Might drink 1 beer every 3-4 months. Haven't even been drunk in probably 6 years. I can pass a drug test with flying colors.

I'm college educated. Pretty much only think of pool non-stop. I might be a C+ or possibly B- player, depending on how you evaluate players. Not sure if that matters. But, I've only been back in the game just under 3 years.....after a 15 year hiatus. Slowly, but steadily improving.

I also lived in Houston, TX for almost 5 years, before moving back here to Arkansas, due to family health reasons. Everything is good with everyone now, so since I'm without a job, I've considered moving back to the Lone Star state. I miss it.

Last edited:

80P

Banned
Looking for work

Best looking room ive ever seen. John really loves the game and it shows when you walk into his room

Last edited: