Joint opinions

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's the point of asking for clarification on the points made in another thread. It indicates you've read it (for some reason) and have a legit question about it. Those posts don't suffer the same consequence you describe for the most part.

My position isn't about asking questions. My perspective is doing it with purpose and not being a lazy ass. Most of us check new posts to see if they're at all interesting and worth contributing to. This is about newbies and lazy ass people wasting others time.

Some will slip through the cracks and ignoring is easy, I think people do that ALL THE TIME. But pointing newbies in a direction is better than suffering the same crap over and over.

Nothing wrong with asking people to put in a little effort. That's the point. :thumbup2:

And if it weren't for a little snark - who'd even use forums?

And yet nothing youve said will have any affect. The same questions will keep coming up. So you do one of two things.... respond.. Or ignore.

HNTFSH

Birds, Bass & Bottoms
Silver Member
And yet nothing youve said will have any affect. The same questions will keep coming up. So you do one of two things.... respond.. Or ignore.

You seem more interested in being right than making any difference. So stop whining about people replies.

buckshotshoey

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Mostly all I've seen you do on this thread is bi1ch. You fall into the needy camp I guess.

Your right. I was bi1ching. But my form of bi1ching is no worse then yours. All you've done is bi1ch about the assumption of people being lazy..... without one positive remark on the whole thread.

This is fun. Your turn.

Last edited:

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Good for you, Nullus. I agree with you that Garczar seems to revel in bashing other people. Anyone who starts out "no offense" invariably follows immediately with something offensive. Allow him to be happy in his negativity and his utterly unwarranted self regard.

Andrew Manning

Aspiring know-it-all
Silver Member
Joint opinion:

However little you may think the joint of a cue matters, in reality it matters much less than that.