Jointed Cue Terry Stonier Memorial

johnhendy

Registered
Free Stream at TheBackRoom@JointedCue on Facebook. $1,500 added, $50 entry

63852E18-E57E-4DAD-B428-975CAAE49F2B.jpeg

CocoboloCowboy

Cowboys are my hero's
Silver Member
I lived in Sacramento Area 20 plus years, was in Terry’s place a couple of times.

If I recall they made a great Hamburger.

Place was old school
pool room.

johnhendy

Registered
Still an oldschool pool room where we are getting one pocket going. We are hosting 8 man Round Robin one pocket tournaments a couple times a month. $100 entry, top players in each 4 man bracket play each other for $600 1st and $200 2nd. Yesterday was our fourth tournament. We have over 70 players in our pool to draw from, and we invite the players we feel will be competitive with each other. Two of the tournaments we’re for A- players with a $50 entry fee and payouts of $300 & $100.

The players love it and we are working on the next couple of events now. One will be an A+ event with a higher entry fee, and the other will be a seniors event 65 and over. No pro players, these events are for local players to get more involved in one pocket. There may be some banks and nine ball down the road, after we get all the players in our player pool a chance to play One Pocket.

We just added you tube free streaming to help pick up more viewers, since Facebook has a limited audience. One Pocket is alive and well at The Jointed Cue in Sacramento.

benny-the-blade

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Still an oldschool pool room where we are getting one pocket going. We are hosting 8 man Round Robin one pocket tournaments a couple times a month. $100 entry, top players in each 4 man bracket play each other for $600 1st and $200 2nd. Yesterday was our fourth tournament. We have over 70 players in our pool to draw from, and we invite the players we feel will be competitive with each other. Two of the tournaments we’re for A- players with a $50 entry fee and payouts of $300 & $100.

The players love it and we are working on the next couple of events now. One will be an A+ event with a higher entry fee, and the other will be a seniors event 65 and over. No pro players, these events are for local players to get more involved in one pocket. There may be some banks and nine ball down the road, after we get all the players in our player pool a chance to play One Pocket.

We just added you tube free streaming to help pick up more viewers, since Facebook has a limited audience. One Pocket is alive and well at The Jointed Cue in Sacramento.

I love what you and the new ownership are doing to promote pool in south Sacramento. Kudos to you all!