Josey Cues @ J&J Booths 162 & 202

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member

Come check out some cues available from Keith at the Expo tomorrow. They will be in the J&J booths 162 & 202 close to the main entrance!

EDIT: I'M BEING TOLD THAT YOU MAY BE ABLE TO SEE THESE AT BOOTH 159 AS WELL SO CHECK ALL 3 BOOTHS..
.................................. ....................

Last edited:

J SCHWARZ

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Beautiful cues. Keith and Sherry are some of the nicest most sincere people in the business.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
Beautiful cues. Keith and Sherry are some of the nicest most sincere people in the business.

Keith & Sherri said thanks for the good words!:smile:

Attachments

• JCC blade banner Small 3-30-2018.jpg
    JCC blade banner Small 3-30-2018.jpg
    106.2 KB · Views: 417

Johnny Rosato

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Anyone would be hard pressed to find a better playing cue than a Josey. And nobody is ever gonna find better folks to deal with than Keith and Sherri Josey !!!

pwd72s

recreational banger
Silver Member
Bought my Josey from Keith & Sherri back in 2007. The purchase went smoothly, and no, my Josey is not for sale. 'Nuff said.

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
*update*

Just an update... So it turns out the post office or UPS lost the cues that Keith sent to the show to be offered by J&J Cues for a couple days so these cues prabably wont even make it to the show to be available.:mad:

Edit:.... The cues were found and though they didnt make it to the show are being deverted to J&J in california to be sold by them.

Last edited:

aleplace

>>Alessandro<<
Silver Member
Hi Skins, I’ve tried to send you a message but it doesn’t work. Can you please send me your email address at alessandro.square@gmail.com or text me at+393404922860?

I have a question about one of your josey!

Thanks
Alessandro