Josey Fancy Sneaky Petes F/S

Worminator

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I think the term "Fancy Sneaky Petes" may be an oxy-moron...;) We need to come up with a new term for this style of cue.

Anyway, I just received a shipment of Keith Josey Sneaky Petes. It will probably be after the holidays before we get them posted to the site, but here is a preview. I have attached pics of a loaded Cocobolo cue and a Rosewood cue. We have the same cue as the Rosewood cue in Cocobolo, and also have a Cocobolo Jump/Break/Play cue. Below are the prices:

Fancy Cocobolo - $550
J/B/P Cocobolo - $450
Cocobolo - $375
Rosewood - $375

Merry Christmas to all, and I hope to meet many of you at the DCC.

Thanks,
 

Attachments

  • josey fancy coco butt.jpg
    josey fancy coco butt.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 436
  • josey fancy coco fore.jpg
    josey fancy coco fore.jpg
    90.5 KB · Views: 406
  • josey fancy coco points.jpg
    josey fancy coco points.jpg
    83.2 KB · Views: 358
  • josey rose butt.jpg
    josey rose butt.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 345
  • josey rose points.jpg
    josey rose points.jpg
    72.6 KB · Views: 378
Hoping to find one of these at the DCC...try it out...see what all the rave is about...lol :p
 
jdelcue@emory.e said:
Hoping to find one of these at the DCC...try it out...see what all the rave is about...lol :p

Well, considering that you do not see too many of these for sale used....and these are brand new...and there is no guarantee that Keith will have any (left) at DCC, you should just pick one up now. ;) I really do not think you will regret it one single bit! Keith makes a honey of a players cue!!:D

Lisa
 
....I don't have the money right now, though... :(

I actually really like the idea of a Josey sneaky jump/break/play (I have a Gilbert now -- i'd like to test 'em head to head)...but I can't make any moves till i recooperate from Christmas (and now the fees for DCC lol).

Ah, well. Looks I won't be buying a cue for a long time...

Maybe trades...
 
ridewiththewind said:
Well, considering that you do not see too many of these for sale used....and these are brand new...and there is no guarantee that Keith will have any (left) at DCC, you should just pick one up now. ;) I really do not think you will regret it one single bit! Keith makes a honey of a players cue!!:D

Lisa
Will Keith be at DCC?
 
Worminator said:
No...he will not be there. He usually only attends the US Open and the SBE.

Looks like this is a great opportunity, then, to pick up one of these Joseys! They truly do play as good as they look!

And, I have it on good authority, that Keith doesn't make very many of these in the rosewood...they are as few in numbers as the ebonies are.

And, if this helps...these babies really hold their value...not that you'll really want to sell it once you've played with it!;) :D

Lisa
 
Back
Top