Josh Oliver and Mike Stacy Cues? anyone know about them

salam4

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
just picked up a jerry oliver sneaky pete cue which plays phenominal, never heard of him before tho but got a great deal on the cues so it was an offer i couldnt resist, what is this cue worth?
also I picked up a mike stacy break and jump which is also a sneaky pete but has a little work in the rings and end of the butt of the cue, beautiful cue.
also a jacoby jump cue.
all 3 are pretty much in mint condition, was wondering about what those cues were worth
 
Last edited:
I believe Mike Stacy is from Indianapolis. I have used his cues before and hightly recommend them. Fine craftsmanship and a nice hit. My cue maker to whom I am loyal, suggested I use Mike for repairs once he was unable to do so.

Sorry, but I cant help you with any Josh Oliver info.
 
jason said:
I believe Mike Stacy is from Indianapolis. I have used his cues before and hightly recommend them. Fine craftsmanship and a nice hit. My cue maker to whom I am loyal, suggested I use Mike for repairs once he was unable to do so.

Sorry, but I cant help you with any Josh Oliver info.

Do you mean Jerry Olivier?
 
I've had several of Mike Stacey cues & they're a great value for the money. Good craftsmanship & excellent customer relations. Indy Q sells his cues on a regular basis which is testament to the quality alongside many top makers on his site.
 
jason said:
Ask salam4... I was just quoting him.


Sorry, yes I do mean Jerry Oliver, i hit with his cue and really like it, any idea on the value of this cue
 
salam4 said:
Sorry, yes I do mean Jerry Oliver, i hit with his cue and really like it, any idea on the value of this cue


Hey here some prox. retails
1. jacoby jump cue -retail for $125 with the thumb joint.
2. Mike stacy sneaky pete/jump break- retail for around $300 to $350
3. Jerry oliver sneaky pete- retails for $350

These are retail prices bought from the cue makers new.
 
Back
Top