I have a couple items for sale or trade.
1. Joss Thor Hammer
5/16x14 joint
Taom Tip
Excellent condition
$200.00
2. Mezz Air Shooter
Phenolic Tip
Fair condition
$100
3. Jacoby Sneaky Pete (Bacote into maple)
Signed and dated 2014
Radial Pin
Balance Point: 18.5"
1)Maple Shaft by Jacoby
12.75 mm
Kamui Black Medium
2)Ob Classic Pro
11.75mm
Kamui Black Soft
Weight is adjustable and I can adjust it to your liking anywhere from 17.5-20.5 ounces.
$500
Meucci Original
From the 1980s
Leather wrap
$Best Offer
Any questions feel free to ask.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
1. Joss Thor Hammer
5/16x14 joint
Taom Tip
Excellent condition
$200.00
2. Mezz Air Shooter
Phenolic Tip
Fair condition
$100
3. Jacoby Sneaky Pete (Bacote into maple)
Signed and dated 2014
Radial Pin
Balance Point: 18.5"
1)Maple Shaft by Jacoby
12.75 mm
Kamui Black Medium
2)Ob Classic Pro
11.75mm
Kamui Black Soft
Weight is adjustable and I can adjust it to your liking anywhere from 17.5-20.5 ounces.
$500
Meucci Original
From the 1980s
Leather wrap
$Best Offer
Any questions feel free to ask.
Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Last edited: