Joss East Superman Cue

Kaydon

Registered
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
I had a brain fart and listed this as a Joss East. It has been pointed out to me that this is in fact a Southeast cue. Forgive my ignorance. If I am posting this in the wrong place please feel free to move it if needed.
This cue is available, though I do not know how much someone would be willing to give for it. So this is sort of a feeler and a request for more information if anyone has any.
I have a South East Superman cue that was won in a tournament in Metropolis Illinois many years ago. The cue was put away in a display case and has never hit a ball. It is marked 001A and I am assuming that this was the first in a series although I have never seen another one. The joint collar on the shaft was not made to the same tolerance as the collar on the butt so there is a bit of a roll when screwed together. This is an easy repair for a qualified cue mechanic. When taken apart the shaft has less than a credit card roll out which will probably taken care of with the joint collar repaired. The joint pin is a 3/8x10. The cue weighs around 19 oz. I do not have a scale so I am comparing it to the weight of other cues. 58.5 inches long.
I can find no information on google so I am going on what I see. Since I can find no information I have to assume this cue might be very collectable and very valuable to the right person.
I have pictures I can either email or text to you.
Again if anyone has any info. on the cue I would appreciate a pm. I will add the info. here.

Last edited: