Joss event - Quincy, MA

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Does anyone know who will be there this weekend? I'm heading down Saturday evening and with the $7500 added, hoping all the big guns will be there.

P.S. I'm sure the Thursday night 9-Ball tournament down there will be lots of fun...

Dave

manlyshot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave, I was wondering the same. With $7,500 added, it should attract some good players.

Last year, I remember Bustie, Corey Deuel, Mika, Jose Parica, Santos, Keith McCready, Ronnie Alcano, Sandor Tot, Frankie Hernandez, Ryan McCreesh, Billie the Kid, and Rob Saez in attendance. It's a great pool room, and Foxwoods is just up the road a piece for some late-night excursions.

ManlyShot

cueball1950

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I will be there Satyrday til about 10 or 11 or so. hopefully i will see you all there...................................................mike

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
manlyshot said:
Dave, I was wondering the same. With $7,500 added, it should attract some good players.

Last year, I remember Bustie, Corey Deuel, Mika, Jose Parica, Santos, Keith McCready, Ronnie Alcano, Sandor Tot, Frankie Hernandez, Ryan McCreesh, Billie the Kid, and Rob Saez in attendance. It's a great pool room, and Foxwoods is just up the road a piece for some late-night excursions.

ManlyShot

I was there for that one as well. Sandor did great but I haven't heard anything from him in quite a while. Hope to see everyone down there.
Mike, I'll see you down there hopefully. Remember Cape Cod sweatshirt. :)

Dave

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave in Boston said:
I will be there to donate my money. Hoping to draw one of the big guns :D

Go get em buddy. The entry fee is definitely worth the chance to play some of these guys. See you there if you're still around.

Koop

Koop

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Dave,

Meant to ask if you went to the tournament last night and if so, who was playing in it for the warmup.

Koop