CajunPopeye
Well-known member
My Frankenstick has arrived!
Thanks Matt! I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend.Enjoy your new JOSS!
That should serve you well for a lifetime!Thanks Matt! I'm going to give it a whirl this weekend.
Have you tried the HP shafts? I'm wondering if it'll be a noticeable difference.That should serve you well for a lifetime!
Nahh...I'm a 314-3 player if shooting with a JOSS/SCHON. Used the 314 for 20+ years.Have you tried the HP shafts? I'm wondering if it'll be a noticeable difference.
Right now, while I still collect certain JOSS cues - my main player is a new Meucci Gambler with the pro shaft. I think they play/feel fantastic.Have you tried the HP shafts? I'm wondering if it'll be a noticeable difference.
I really like my m3 Meucci. It was my first good cue. (I thought the Mizerak was a good cue until I played with the Meucci.) Pre-dot maple shaft, 12mm pro taper.Right now, while I still collect certain JOSS cues - my main player is a new Meucci Gambler with the pro shaft. I think they play/feel fantastic.