Jr Nationals short video

hang-the-9

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
This is my son (finished tied for 13th out of 51 14 and under boys) playing the girl that ended up finishing 3rd in the 18 and under girls. They played a race to 7 while waiting for Shane to show up to do a lesson on the table in the front of the tournament rooms. Alex won every game :D He's using the Ed Bishop cue that he got as a gift from him right before heading to Nationals, one of his favorite things ever.

Shane was the only pro there that spent signifigant time with the kids as well as some adults, he actually gave privite lessons to two of the girls, probabaly spend several hours with each one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbuZmPAjsw
 
:thumbup::thumbup: Nice video.. keep up helping those juniors.

Oh! That a nice AZBilliards Patch your Son, got on his shirt!:groucho:
 
This is my son (finished tied for 13th out of 51 14 and under boys) playing the girl that ended up finishing 3rd in the 18 and under girls. They played a race to 7 while waiting for Shane to show up to do a lesson on the table in the front of the tournament rooms. Alex won every game :D He's using the Ed Bishop cue that he got as a gift from him right before heading to Nationals, one of his favorite things ever.

Shane was the only pro there that spent signifigant time with the kids as well as some adults, he actually gave privite lessons to two of the girls, probabaly spend several hours with each one of them.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZEbuZmPAjsw

Did the girl and her parents give you permission to post a video of her?
 
Did the girl and her parents give you permission to post a video of her?

Did not check, but neither did the 50 other people in the video background. I'm not sending this to CBS as a news story, I just happen to be a dad of a son who plays good and I like to share what he does. I have a ton of pics of Jr Nationals on facebook with kids other than my son and so do a ton of other people. Don't see what the issue is.

If I deleted or not shown any videos or pics of my son where there were other people in the area, it would be a bit tough. I don't know how to do that blurry face thing.

Did AccuStats have all those people in the stands sign releases to be on the videos?
 
Last edited:
The BEF is stalking me! A day after I post a vid of my son playing on the front table, they post this on their Facebook page. That's me looking at Shane's shoulder in the second pic :smile: My son is shooting in the first one and is on the right in the third. Note the AZB Patch :-)

These were taken just minutes after the video I linked.

1185879_655827801096538_741327869_n.jpg



1150984_655827837763201_661575498_n.jpg


995171_655827971096521_579549067_n.jpg
 
Did not check, but neither did the 50 other people in the video background. I'm not sending this to CBS as a news story, I just happen to be a dad of a son who plays good and I like to share what he does. I have a ton of pics of Jr Nationals on facebook with kids other than my son and so do a ton of other people. Don't see what the issue is.

If I deleted or not shown any videos or pics of my son where there were other people in the area, it would be a bit tough. I don't know how to do that blurry face thing.

Did AccuStats have all those people in the stands sign releases to be on the videos?

You don't have a right to privacy when you're playing pool in public. If the video were for commercial use or used for fictional purposes, then permission would be required. But, if you and your kid show-up on the jumbo screen at Yankee Stadium picking your noses, you got nobody to blame but yourselves.
 
Excellent video.. Only thing i didn't like was him breaking the balls while she was putting the rack up.. Congratulations to him on the good finish.
 
Back
Top