Jump/break combos as good as dedicated Jump cues for jumping?

I don't think they are. I switched to a Jacoby dedicated jump cue and never looked back.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 4 Beta
 
Depends on what type of jump. For those very close ones that seem to defy physics, you need a special dedicated jump cue. Some carbon fiber 2.3 oz 30" monstorcity that a player like Earl Strickland will shove up your you know what if you tried to use it against him.

For something a few inches away, or a less than full ball, almost any cheap jump/break cue would work, but may need more practice to use. I can jump about a full ball from about a foot away with a $40 J&J jump/break combo most of the time with no practice. I think I used a jump cue maybe 2 times in an actual game, and about a dozen times just goofing around.

Also depending on your budget, a good jump/break cue from Lomax or someone simlar would be a very good pick.
 
Back
Top