June 12-13 One Pocket Tournament

PHMJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Open to 24 players. One Pocket Tournament in San Antonio June 12-13. Starts 9:00am on June 12. Pays first 6 places. Early registration is Friday night June 11, 2010. Sylver Ochoa has already signed up as well as some local One Pocket Players.

JarrodE

Normal
Silver Member
Open to 24 players. One Pocket Tournament in San Antonio June 12-13. Starts 9:00am on June 12. Pays first 6 places. Early registration is Friday night June 11, 2010. Sylver Ochoa has already signed up as well as some local One Pocket Players.

Is anyone going to stream this?

deadwhak

whatcha lookin' at???
Silver Member
I think at Banana's....

I heard it may be a handicapped One Pocket Tournament. Joe is that true still?

last i heard it was handicapped, plus a lower entry fee for lesser players,..dont know all the details but its somewhat along those lines...

PHMJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I think at Banana's....

I heard it may be a handicapped One Pocket Tournament. Joe is that true still?

(Sorry for the delay Melinda) Yes it will be at Banana's. It is handicapped.

"A" rated players pay $120 (Like Sylver Ochoa) and give "B" rated players 9 to 7. they give "C" rated players 10 to 6.

"B" rated players pay $75 and give "C" rated players 9 to 7.

"C" rated players pay $50.

Registration is at Banana's in San Antonio on Friday June 11. tournament begins Saturday morning at 10:00am. Tournament is open to 24 players.

**Melinda, started shooting "Sharky the Pool Prodigy" feature film already. I hope you are still interested in your part in the movie as the "Texas Trigger". Hope to talk to you soon. Movie should be done by September.

PHMJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
last i heard it was handicapped, plus a lower entry fee for lesser players,..dont know all the details but its somewhat along those lines...

Sorry for delay in answering all of you. Go to the previous answer I gave AKATrigger. I explain it there. If you have any other questions just ask and I will answer within a day. Thanks.

PHMJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Will there be a calcutta?

Unfortunately there will not be a calcutta. Some locations are a little hesitant when it comes to having a calcutta and I now understand why, after it was explained to me.

1pktfool

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Would be great to see this streamed or at least recorded and posted on youtube, especially if Sylver is playing.