Gold Member
Silver Member
MOVED TO SHOOTERS BLUE AT 11416 N FM 620 512-401-2060

Hope to see all my friends out here!

MID-LEVEL PLAYERS ONLY.

We will also be LIVE streaming all day.

www.poolactiontv.com

Look forward to seeing you here!!!

This is NOT an open event. You may play if you have not had a 5-6th or better finish in any major tournament. ie Fast Eddies 9Ball Tour, Midwest 9 Ball Tour, Joss Northeast Tour etc.

We have a council to determine eligibility for players that do not play in tournaments or may have had a 5-6th or better finish with extenuating circumstances.

Please call to see if you qualify. To "GET ON THE LIST" you must call by Friday before the event or mail your entry FEE in early. You must be present at 10:00am PAID OR NOT or any "stand-by" players will be awarded your spot. NO EXCEPTIONS. If you pay ahead and can't make it by 10:00am and you lose your place to a stand by, you WILL get a full refund.

To pull this off in 1 day we must start ON time.

There will be NO more seeding. All draws will be random!

Here is a link to the Flyer. CLICK HERE Yes its the Clicks Flyer. same format
Ray
254-379-2569 begin_of_the_skype_highlighting**************254-379-2569******end_of_the_skype_highlighting

Last edited:

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Is the waco tourney moving to austin or is it a 1 time thing?

This is currently a one time thing. I may be taking the show on the road more often though.

Dallas
Austin
Houston
Waco
San Antonio

Next one in Waco will be late in July or August.

Ray

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
GAH! EVERYTHING is in Texas! What about us lonely midwesterners? The Midwest 9-Ball Tour is more like the Kansas/Oklahoma 9-Ball Tour.

*jealous*

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
GAH! EVERYTHING is in Texas! What about us lonely midwesterners? The Midwest 9-Ball Tour is more like the Kansas/Oklahoma 9-Ball Tour.

*jealous*

I guess you'll just have to come and visit sometime! :shocked:

Ray

stljohnny

knowledge > execution. :(
Silver Member
y'know, I really wouldn't mind. i have a good friend living in austin at the moment and my step-daughter is from dallas, so i have reasons to get down there, but getting the timing down...

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
What kind of tables are at this slicks? What kind of felt are on them, and are they well taken care of? Thanks

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
What kind of tables are at this slicks? What kind of felt are on them, and are they well taken care of? Thanks

Slick Willies has crawfished on having the tournament there! It WILL be in Austin.

I will announce the venue as soon as the details are worked out.

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
How bout bringin the show to the west texas area...

Sound great! Let's plan it out!

This event will be at Shooters Blue at 11416 N FM 620! The place looks great!

Moe with A-Tex Family Fun Center and crew just re-did ALL the tables here! Will be a great event!

Still waiting to confirm the LIVE Broadcast.

Bigtruck 254-379-2569
Shooters - 512-401-2060

See ya'll there!

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Are they adding money? What kinda tables? Do you think the calcuttas gonna be good here as in waco? Is this a bar?

Sound great! Let's plan it out!

This event will be at Shooters Blue at 11416 N FM 620! The place looks great!

Moe with A-Tex Family Fun Center and crew just re-did ALL the tables here! Will be a great event!

Still waiting to confirm the LIVE Broadcast.

Bigtruck 254-379-2569
Shooters - 512-401-2060

See ya'll there!

Ray

hookmehorns

Lizard King
Silver Member
JumpinJoe,
There will be added money by Shooters and myself
(A-Tex Family Fun Center). More details as Ray mentioned are being ironed out as we speak. We'd love to see a strong turn out as this would attribute to the players meeting and the cause, which is to have a great tournament with a lot more to look forward to in all the future events to be held here in Austin.
Tables at Shooters are Imperial Pearl tables (16), they may not be a Big name brand but with the newly re-felted tables (Champion Invitational) and repair work done, these tables are ready for tournament play. Shooters Billiards and Sports Bar is family owned and operated. They have been gracious enough to allow us this opportunity to have a great tournament that RAY a.k.a. BIG TRUCK has been running for many years with a great following and turn out ;). They have a full bar with a wide selection of specialty drinks and "shooters", delicious appetizers, daily specials, and a great staff.
So please spread the word and let's attribute and help make this a great turn out and the beginning of another tournament to look forward to every announcement. Can't wait to see all who can come out and bring their game. :thumbup:

Moe,
a.k.a. "hookmehorns"
A-Tex Family Fun Center
www.atexfun.com
www.shootersbilliards.net

Are they adding money? What kinda tables? Do you think the calcuttas gonna be good here as in waco? Is this a bar?

Juice

Efren da king of pink!
Silver Member

You keep asking all these questions and they will find a tournament that you placed in and eliminate you sucka. LOL

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
You keep asking all these questions and they will find a tournament that you placed in and eliminate you sucka. LOL

LMAO! What's up Juice? You can play! ;)

Anyone that has had a 5-6th or better finish in a major open event cannot play in this. This includes the Fast Eddies Tour, Lone Star Tour, Joss Tour etc.

There ARE some exceptions that we will run by council. If you are close, you should call.

Thanks,

Ray

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member

Here is a link.

Shooters We will be at the 11416 FM 620 Austin location.

All tables where just recovered and leveled last week by A-Tex Family Fun Center.

Look forward to seeing everyone!

Ray

JumpinJoe

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

I gotta ask alot of questions...Its along drive for a banger like me, whom never cashes.

cwilmeth

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Ten ball tour

How do you determine what tourneys you go to? I'm starting up a ten ball tour here in ok, tx and ks. Soon a little further I hope.
How do go go about getting sponsors for this tour?