Just arrived - New JB Case

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you can't trust pool players on the internet, then gosh darn it, who can you trust?

That's soooo true Buddy.

I have to ask.. You said you ordered at SBE this year. How long did it take to finalize the design and from start to finish...? I only ask because I really want my new case. lol

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
...,and your preferred bank. :)

Since you asked, my preferred bank is this one. The ball shortens up off the rail and you've got that nice big side pocket to work with. It's a dead cinch.

c8578.png

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
That's soooo true Buddy.

I have to ask.. You said you ordered at SBE this year. How long did it take to finalize the design and from start to finish...? I only ask because I really want my new case. lol

It took about 6 weeks to finalize the design post-SBE. Then there were practical limits to what their embroidery machine could do, so that also delayed the final product.

Whenever I order a custom cue or case, I translate estimates into "cuemaker time" (i.e., double the estimate). Karen's original estimate for completion was 8 weeks; I assumed that meant 4 months. So they were not that far off of my (revised) estimate.

How much customization is involved in yours?

Coop1701

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Whenever I order a custom cue or case, I translate estimates into "cuemaker time" (i.e., double the estimate). Karen's original estimate for completion was 8 weeks; I assumed that meant 4 months. So they were not that far off of my (revised) estimate.

How much customization is involved in yours?

Very little... I basically liked the color and design of one on their site. I did send a email asking about one small change. But decided to just change the interior colors. There is nothing really other than the case and some color changes.

btw - That's one of my fave banks too.

TSW

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Very little... I basically liked the color and design of one on their site. I did send a email asking about one small change. But decided to just change the interior colors. There is nothing really other than the case and some color changes.

btw - That's one of my fave banks too.

I know they're pretty backed up, and they just lost one of their employees. However you might want to drop a line to check in. As long as you're not harassing them it should be fine.