Just checking!!! Any news from vilibor sincic???

I don't know who he is but at my local pool room in CT they tell me a couple of Croats were in there this past Tues night looking for action on anything - even chess. :thumbup:

was told one of them played real good.

was this you? are you here? :)

best,
brian kc
 
I don't know who he is but at my local pool room in CT they tell me a couple of Croats were in there this past Tues night looking for action on anything - even chess. :thumbup:

was told one of them played real good.

was this you? are you here? :)

best,
brian kc
I wish I was:p:p:p
I am here in Croatia and can't wait time to come in States again.Really love States all way thru.
Have visited 24 states and have never had any bad experience.
Anyway,the guys you were talking about,I would say one of them is Croat indeed,but the second one might be from Serbia:cool:
Guess,both of them were pretty tall???:smile:
 
Last edited:
Ya know, Ivica?
If you keep posting, pretty soon I'll know every player in the Balkans.

Tournament reports and more pictures would be nice...I've enjoyed your posts.
 
Ya know, Ivica?
If you keep posting, pretty soon I'll know every player in the Balkans.

Tournament reports and more pictures would be nice...I've enjoyed your posts.
Thanks !!!
Hope you will:smile::smile::smile:
Some of them certainly deserve an attention:thumbup:
Talking to pictures and reports,they are coming but after he will be on his way back home:smile::smile::smile:
 
..a couple of Croats were in there two nights ago looking for action on anything - even chess

Beware, don't challenge a couple of Croats in Chess. When a Croatian tells you he does not play chess well, it means he can't quite remember the subtitles of the Bishop+Knight endgame. When an American tells you he does not play chess well, he means he can't remember how many squares the little horsee jumps.
 
I wish I was:p:p:p
I am here in Croatia and can't wait time to come in States again.Really love States all way thru.
Have visited 24 states and have never had any bad experience.
Anyway,the guys you were talking about,I would say one of them is Croat indeed,but the second one might be from Serbia:cool:
Guess,both of them were pretty tall???:smile:

Yep, that's the ones... :yeah:
 
I wish I was:p:p:p
I am here in Croatia and can't wait time to come in States again.Really love States all way thru.
Have visited 24 states and have never had any bad experience.
Anyway,the guys you were talking about,I would say one of them is Croat indeed,but the second one might be from Serbia:cool:
Guess,both of them were pretty tall???:smile:

Putnik i Grga on the road,LOOL.... i only hope they will not start gamble against each other :D:D
 
His trip has started in Iowa wher he stays for a week or two and then comes to Boston again:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:
 
Back
Top