Just joined from Austin, TX - anyone in Austin?

muzza610

New member
A buddy and I catch up once a week to play snooker at a local pool hall - they have one 9' table and we bring the balls. Anyone else around in Austin that plays snooker?
 
there's a few Austinites in this forum. Head's up: the Texas Open is held in Round Rock at Skinny Bob's Billiards this coming Labor Day weekend.
 
I live in Austin. Never played snooker before but I've seen some people play on it at the warehouse. Just joined the forum too.
 
Warehouse (BenWhite just west of I35) has a snooker table, although I think it is a 10 footer rather than a 12 footer.

Clicks on East Oltorf, mostly 8 footers with 3 9 footers (my Monday night hangout)

The Grand on Airport just west of I35 mix of 8 ft and 9 ft tables (My Thursday night hangout)
 
Back
Top