Just out of curiosity

wutang

THE DEADLY GAMESMAN
Silver Member
Not that it matters to me but, if Earl can represent the USA in the world cup of pool, then why can't he represent the USA on the mosconi cup team? Or leading to a secondary question: What was the criteria used for the selection this year? I thought the 'fans' voted on here or someplace else. Just curious.


Wutang :confused:
 
Not that it matters to me but, if Earl can represent the USA in the world cup of pool, then why can't he represent the USA on the mosconi cup team? Or leading to a secondary question: What was the criteria used for the selection this year? I thought the 'fans' voted on here or someplace else. Just curious.


Wutang :confused:

Glad you climbed up from under the rock for air :D, Mosconi cup members this year were selected by the captains. Must not have been following the news on here for the past 8 months if you missed that.

I'll start you off with some results of the news search for "Mosconi Cup".

http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/10941-mark-wilson-is-named-usa-mosconi-cup-captain/
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/10982-mark-wilson-its-going-to-be-a-much-younger-team/
http://www.azbilliards.com/news/stories/11087-wilson-names-mosconi-cup-usa-squad/
 
Last edited:
Thanks for the info :-)

Thanks for the info. I see pool as an individual sport. I'm not a fan of team pool or scotch doubles or league or things like that. Its all cool to watch and be around sometimes but...

It just crossed my mind when I read some of the threads in the main forum about it.

Thanks for the response and links.

Wutang
 
Back
Top