Just seeing what’s out there.

KenneyTran

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
I just got this in the mail, the cue is too pretty for me to keep. Any Ron Haley out there?
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7399.jpeg
    IMG_7399.jpeg
    265.1 KB · Views: 47
  • IMG_7397.jpeg
    IMG_7397.jpeg
    313.1 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7400.jpeg
    IMG_7400.jpeg
    335.5 KB · Views: 41
  • IMG_7401.jpeg
    IMG_7401.jpeg
    309.9 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_7403.jpeg
    IMG_7403.jpeg
    219.3 KB · Views: 44
  • IMG_7404.jpeg
    IMG_7404.jpeg
    382.3 KB · Views: 42
  • IMG_7405.jpeg
    IMG_7405.jpeg
    324.9 KB · Views: 46
  • IMG_7407.jpeg
    IMG_7407.jpeg
    436.5 KB · Views: 38
  • IMG_7408.jpeg
    IMG_7408.jpeg
    359.1 KB · Views: 37
  • IMG_7410.jpeg
    IMG_7410.jpeg
    92.2 KB · Views: 44
I’m looking for Gus or barry or something nice n cash on top. Please don’t send me pics of 10 predators or 10 Meucci. They are nice but not something I’m looking for.
Thank you again.
 
Back
Top