Just Wanted To Say Thanks!

Fast Lenny

Faster Than You...
Silver Member
To all of you out there who tuned in on Saturday and contributed to the Warren Ellerman Memorial.We raised around $250 through OTR and the same at the one pocket tournament on Saturday,so that totaled over $500 raised and there are other benefits going on also in different places in AZ.It is heartwarming and makes me feel good to know that there are good people out there,I appreciate it as I am sure Mitch and Tanner Ellerman do.Thanks to everyone again and I am mailing out the prizes people won today,you guys are great. :thumbup:
 
Thank you Lenny for helping the family. I attended the funeral this morning and it was great to see so many pool players in attendance. The support system from the players was greatly appreciated by Mitch, Tanner and Family.

I'm running an OPEN Singles tournament starting at 5 p.m. at Bullshooters on Saturday. $20 entry on the Barboxes. Race to Handicap - 3 on both sides. Side pots. $5 of every entry to go back to the Ellerman Family. Drawings, Prizes, Money Added, Bar donating to the family, and more. Raffle tickets will be sold. Dart Tournament also happening that night. Plus NFL Playoff football.
 
Thanks for the stream Lenny!!

I am sure I speak for everyone, that we love what you are doing .. Keep up the good work!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top