Justis Pro-Lite 2b4s - FOR SALE

Poolhawk

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Snob

After reading this entire post I hope everyone has added mr rangerdick to there do not buy from list.I know bogey has done everything to be polite and not get into throwing jabs but this unnessesary baiting is low class.Take all your items and go back to ebay with the rest of the jerks
LOL

Rangercap

www.nittanyleather.com
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
8   0   0
spanky981 said:
If you post stuff for sale, expect people to be interested in it and send you PM's and make posts. If thats not what you want to deal with don't sell here...

Oh, and the caveat... honor those offers in the order in which they arrive....

Spanky, no offense, but you have to be kidding me. Did I not legitimately take, and consider, all the offers in the order they came? You pm'd me... "if not sold I will buy it" Blackman already committed to it prior to you pm.

If I sold it to Bogey, and screwed you.. guess what... you'd be pissed...and on my a$$ about it...

Poolhawk said:
After reading this entire post I hope everyone has added mr rangerdick to there do not buy from list.I know bogey has done everything to be polite and not get into throwing jabs but this unnessesary baiting is low class.Take all your items and go back to ebay with the rest of the jerks
LOL

Thanks Poolhawk... reread the post.

bb

spanky981

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
136   0   0
Rangercap said:
Oh, and the caveat... honor those offers in the order in which they arrive....

Spanky, no offense, but you have to be kidding me. Did I not legitimately take, and consider, all the offers in the order they came? You pm'd me... "if not sold I will buy it" Blackman already committed to it prior to you pm.

If I sold it to Bogey, and screwed you.. guess what... you'd be pissed...and on my a$$ about it...

Thanks Poolhawk... reread the post.

bb

I agree with who you sold it to.

My point was you made your point, bogey understood it and than you continued to be ignorant.. Thats all..