K66 cushions not made in china

redwolf88

Registered
Looking to purchase replacement cushions for my eight foot table.
was looking at the black rubber no filler ones, but have no country of origin info. Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks

Lawnboy77

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
How do they play? I've never played on a table with them but i have heard some not so glowing reviews/reports on them.

I've only played on Olhausen/Accufast tables once in a room in Shreveport/Boosier City LA back in the late 90s and I thought they played okay, of course not as good as Diamond, or Brunswick commercials with Artemis K-55 equipped tables.

Last edited:

redwolf88

Registered
after looking at the cushions suggested and seeing the costs involved. I bought the table used on craigs list for $150. ( the guy was moving and wanted $100 but I threw in an extra $50 )The cushions recommended were $275. So I guess i will have to hold my nose and buy the sub $100 cushions who knows where they were made (CHICOM). I just hope the country realizes what is going on here and does something to bring back american manufacturing . thank you for all the replies !

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
after looking at the cushions suggested and seeing the costs involved. I bought the table used on craigs list for $150. ( the guy was moving and wanted $100 but I threw in an extra $50 )The cushions recommended were $275. So I guess i will have to hold my nose and buy the sub $100 cushions who knows where they were made (CHICOM). I just hope the country realizes what is going on here and does something to bring back american manufacturing . thank you for all the replies !
Kinda think pool table cushion manuf. in the US is way down the list of priorities. Pharmaceuticals? Yes. Cushions? Probably not. I feel the same way about lenses for riflescopes. NONE are made in the US. Scopes are but not the lenses. Easier and cheaper to buy Euro or Asian glass.

redwolf88

Registered
yes bring back the necessary and critical components first. When you stop and think about it, all the profits made by US manufacturers in the past 30 yrs by shipping it to china has been wiped out in a couple months and now we are trillions of dollars in debt. nice going overpaid and clueless CEO's . sorry about the rant !