Kamikaze ELITE Layered Cue Tips

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
Kamikaze Black Medium tips are my go to tip. I have the Elite tips on my OB Classic shafts just so I can readily see how much tip I have above the black pad. The Elite tips play one step down from the black. I use Elite Med Hard's to get them to play the same as my Black Meds.

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
I will be at JJ Dakota's tonight playing League, if you want a tip. I am the short guy with a beard, with the fancy cue that can't make a ball.

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Keep seeing posts selling these, wonder how they play?

Lot of bang for buck, ????
I just ordered a Keith Josey custom cue and wanted a medium tip on it. They recommended a Kamikaze and said it's what Keith uses on his. I'll know how it plays in about 9 months.

HueblerHustler7

AndrewActionG
Silver Member
My experience was terrible as far as glazing over and miscueing, kept having to scuff it, this was a medium. I had two shafts with the premium brown ones in medium and They were " Ok " but nothing special, price is good for what you get.

trophycue

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
It;s all subjective of course........but I put on a med. Elite , and played 4 hrs with it today . It felt great , grabbed the cue ball nicely , and not a miscue.......I'm keeping it .

TrxR

How do these compare to Kamui quality wise and hardness wise? I currently shoot a Kamui black soft which Kamikaze would be comparable ?

Robert58

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
The Elite Med Hard or the Black Med play the same hardness as the Kamui Soft for me.