Kamui Black SS -vs- Kamui Black S

For me yes. I thought my SS was a too soft, but the S I now have plays firmer which I like a lot better. As far as playability, for me they both seemed to play the same given my skills. I just prefer the harder hit of the S compared to the SS.
 
For me yes. I thought my SS was a too soft, but the S I now have plays firmer which I like a lot better. As far as playability, for me they both seemed to play the same given my skills. I just prefer the harder hit of the S compared to the SS.

I'm quite hesitant to buy one becoz i believe there is a new marking of Kamui now which one is better the old black or the new marking? I like to test hit the Kamui S coz i'm just a soft hitter....any idea?
 
I have played with both tips and prefer the SS once a couple of layers are taken off.


It really comes down to whether you like a soft or medium tip as both play very well.

Regards,

Dave
 
Back
Top