I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #1 Fancy Ebony on BEM with Monster Inlays: Attachments veneer4CM-EB_IvInly.jpg 76.7 KB · Views: 459 veneer4CM-EB_IvInly_F.jpg 62.8 KB · Views: 450 veneer4CM-EB_IvInly_B.jpg 61.2 KB · Views: 451
I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #2 Fancy ebony Player w exotic wood Points: Attachments veneer4EB-EB_IvInly.jpg 54.7 KB · Views: 453 veneer4EB-EB_IvInly_F.jpg 57.7 KB · Views: 429 veneer4EB-EB_IvInly_B.jpg 91.2 KB · Views: 441
I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #3 Fancy Ebony on BEM w 4 veneers & leather wrap: Attachments veneerfancyIV-BCW_.jpg 20.9 KB · Views: 427 veneerfancyIV-BCW.f.JPG 30.7 KB · Views: 453 veneerfancyIV-BCW.b.jpg 35.8 KB · Views: 422
I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #4 6 Point Ebony on BEM with Inlays: Attachments Tradtnl_6_pt-Ivslvr.jpg 23.4 KB · Views: 417 Tradtnl_6_pt-Ivslvr_F.jpg 37.8 KB · Views: 423 Tradtnl_6_pt-Ivslvr_B.jpg 55.1 KB · Views: 419
I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #5 Simple 4 points Ebony on BEM with Inlays: Attachments 4_EB_stpts_w-Ivory-slvrdot.jpg 28.5 KB · Views: 437 4_EB_stpts_w-Ivory-slvrdot_F.JPG 43.7 KB · Views: 428 4_EB_stpts_w-Ivory-slvrdot_B.JPG 38.6 KB · Views: 434
I itsjustagame Registered Aug 20, 2009 #7 Look at this Hey guys... look at those cues they are very nice. PART 3 comin soon
bud green Dolley and Django Silver Member Aug 21, 2009 #8 Nice looking cues... there is a cue gallery section on this site though where you technically should be posting cue pics.
Nice looking cues... there is a cue gallery section on this site though where you technically should be posting cue pics.
justin.powell AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 21, 2009 #9 Damn!!! Those are awesome, and there is a part THREE!!! Wow.
justin.powell AzB Silver Member Silver Member Aug 22, 2009 #11 I think that the moderators are the only ones that can move it. You can just start a new thread there though. Maybe you cam PM one of the moderators and ask.
I think that the moderators are the only ones that can move it. You can just start a new thread there though. Maybe you cam PM one of the moderators and ask.