Sold Keith Josey Merry Widow

Sold Item

ddg45

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Keith Josey merry widow, bocote with wrapless black-stained handle model B03-b.
Keith Josey is considered one of the finest custom cue makers in the country with a spotless reputation. He has a waiting list of approximately 9 months last time I checked, maybe longer now. This cue has a somewhat firm hit. It cost $620 2 years ago, not sure what the price would be now. Excellent to like-new condition, $450 + shipping from Ocala Florida. It's a great cue, bought it because I was curious to get a stick from a custom cue maker. I like it as well my others, but I don't necessarily like it any better, and I have too many right now. I have other photos that are too large to be accepted here but can send you if you wish. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Specs:
58"
19.3 ounces
12.75 mm tip
Radial Joint
Butt diameter 1.25"
Kamikaze medium tip

Attachments

• Josey1.jpg
    Josey1.jpg
    39.5 KB · Views: 242
  • Josey4.jpg
    Josey4.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 236

rush72

Freelance artist
Gold Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
51   0   0
Keith Josey merry widow, bocote with wrapless black-stained handle model B03-b.
Keith Josey is considered one of the finest custom cue makers in the country with a spotless reputation. He has a waiting list of approximately 9 months last time I checked, maybe longer now. This cue has a somewhat firm hit. It cost $620 2 years ago, not sure what the price would be now. Excellent to like-new condition, $450 + shipping from Ocala Florida. It's a great cue, bought it because I was curious to get a stick from a custom cue maker. I like it as well my others, but I don't necessarily like it any better, and I have too many right now. I have other photos that are too large to be accepted here but can send you if you wish. Feel free to contact me with any questions.
Specs:
58"
19.3 ounces
12.75 mm tip
Radial Joint
Butt diameter 1.25"
Kamikaze medium tip
I send you a message buddy