Keith Josey Unavailable from 7/1 till ???.....

skins

Likes to draw
Silver Member
hey All.

Keith Josey is at the Jr. Olympics with his son Daniel who is competing in martial arts, how long he'll be there i'm not sure.......if you need anything or have any questions you can call his shop and leave a message, pm me here and i'll answer what i can, or pass them on to Keith and pm you back......Thanks for your patience....:smile:
 
Thanks Skins...but Gee, my Josey cue works so well, I don't need to contact him...:D
 
I'm a Josey convert. I have a Josey that plays slightly better, than my Bob Frey, Joe Ezell, and Schon (in that order). If you like a stiff hitting cue, I can't imagine there's a better one than a Keith Josey (especially for anywhere near the price).

Ryan
 
Keith appreciates the good comments guys.....bump for the morning.......
 
I guess another way to put it...does Keith Josey have an unhappy customer out there? I sincerely doubt it. Keith and his cues are both "class", and it shows.
 
Back
Top