kersenbrock cocobolo

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
kersenbrock cocobolo

Ioncue, you are sooo not right. How the hell did you pull off getting a Kersenbrock!?!?!? :confused: Is this an older one or you recently acquired this to your breath taking collection? :p

I love DPK's. The man should be in the cuemaker's hall of fame, period.

I thought he was in the hall of fame. Why isn't he? I hope it isn't because he's not a membe of the ACA. That'd be kinda' bogus. No disrespect intended towards the ACA either.

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
simple............$$$$$$$$$

C'mon cueaddict! Give me some credit. I know about the money part, but I thought that Kersenbrock only sold to like a a handful of people, specifically Dr. Wu. Don't you have to go through him in order to get a Kersenbrock?

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
shoutout33 said:
C'mon cueaddict! Give me some credit. I know about the money part, but I thought that Kersenbrock only sold to like a a handful of people, specifically Dr. Wu. Don't you have to go through him in order to get a Kersenbrock?

sure icon and dr. wu are pretty friendly after the good doc sold him all those cues..... :D :D :D

cueaddicts

AzB Gold Member
Silver Member
iconcue said:
doc wu does not rep for david kersenbrock if that's whay you're asking :)
he did make a multiple cue order with him years ago and has been receiving at most one a year. due to david's health he is not going to be able to complete the order.
i did purchase this cue from doc wu :cool:

SIMPLISTIC BEAUTY......

I love the look of a good piece of cocobolo. It's got to be dark with a lot of red and black figure/grain....not crazy about that light orange stuff.

shoutout33

"The Emperor"
Silver Member
Ok, now I understand. I hope DPK will get better, but until that happens, I guess everyone will be trying to get Ed Young's stuff. What do you guys think about Ed's work? I notice that he has his own style and that he really doesn't have (or none that I've seen anyways...) any of DPK's influence cosmetically. He's more of a traditionalist if it's fair to say that.