Kevin De Roo Ebony w/23 Inlayed Points & Rhinestones F/S

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
I have a friend who is interested in selling this cue which is a late 90's cue by Kevin De Roo. This cue is pristine....easily 98% condition. It has 6 long and 6 short Inlays with 12 Rhinestones between them on the forearm as well as the buttsleeve.

100_5899.jpg

The butt of the cue weighs 15.5 oz; the shaft is a radial laminate that weighs 4.0 oz and meaures 12.66mm; it has a black fiber ferrule with a Moori (H) tip.

100_5920.jpg

100_5900.jpg

The cue has a black leather wrap and has nickel silver accent rings which make this a very attractive cue. It sports a unique BUILT-IN Extension on the buttsleeve too :wink:

100_5950.jpg

$OLD :)

A couple more pics for your perusal

100_5981.jpg

100_5951.jpg

http://www.deroocues.com/mainframeset.htm

Last edited:

ghosttown

Registered
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
classy cue. my problem is that i play with a lighter cue. can it be taken down? i live in vancouver, could kevin take it down?

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
classy cue. my problem is that i play with a lighter cue. can it be taken down? i live in vancouver, could kevin take it down?

Hey, I don't know without taking a look at the cue.....it's at the Pub. The extension handle setup is the unknown for me!? :frown:

We are just down the I-5.....you should come take a lQQK :smile:

thefonz

It's not me...it's my ADD
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
54   0   0
Hey, I don't know without taking a look at the cue.....it's at the Pub. The extension handle setup is the unknown for me!? :frown:

We are just down the I-5.....you should come take a lQQK :smile:

nice cue, i had one a real nice one that i wanted the weight bumped up on, kevin said it couldn't be done.

krbsailing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
323   0   0
What materials are uses in the cue> Is it ebony? Tks.

The owner of this cue referred to it as Ebony. Here's the link to Kevin's website >>> http://www.deroocues.com/mainframeset.htm This cue is model P37 shown in the pool cue section; however, there isn't any elaboration on the material components used....other than to say that he uses hardwoods from around the world :shrug: