cuechick Flys In the Kitchen Silver Member Jul 10, 2015 #1 On CNBC which on Direct TV is 355, all new episode. just curious to see if they even talk about his pool exploits! 7pm Pacific so 10 pm Eastern
On CNBC which on Direct TV is 355, all new episode. just curious to see if they even talk about his pool exploits! 7pm Pacific so 10 pm Eastern
arnaldo AzB Silver Member Silver Member Jul 10, 2015 #2 http://forums.azbilliards.com/showthread.php?t=401725
cuechick Flys In the Kitchen Silver Member Jul 10, 2015 #3 Ahhh, thanks I did a search but I guess since he added an 's to his name it did not come up. Oh well, good to have a reminder for those that missed that one.
Ahhh, thanks I did a search but I guess since he added an 's to his name it did not come up. Oh well, good to have a reminder for those that missed that one.
pt109 Pagulayan chalk and clothing Silver Member Jul 10, 2015 #4 Hmmm....I wonder how many people in this production are not greedy.