I did put together English(kinda) language kicking video. It is not polished or nothing and my English suck if i can´t focus talking it but there is a lot of good info to anyone who want learn kick better. :thumbup:
Also I could not get camera at good place and i even get interrupted by joking owner.
I call my kicking style "reference kicking". I also teach 3-cushion "opposite system in the end"
it is also quite long and info is scattered but I just made that video one take and cut only couple minutes off because phone rang.
I also put video for showing how i practice once a month to keep touch for system.
instructional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4Q5debhFk
drilling kicks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTiFGkDoGK8
Also I could not get camera at good place and i even get interrupted by joking owner.
I call my kicking style "reference kicking". I also teach 3-cushion "opposite system in the end"
it is also quite long and info is scattered but I just made that video one take and cut only couple minutes off because phone rang.
I also put video for showing how i practice once a month to keep touch for system.
instructional:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eW4Q5debhFk
drilling kicks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTiFGkDoGK8