Kim Steel Slate/table 9'

danomano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are looking to replace one shattered piece of slate on a Kim Steel 9' but can't seem to get in contact with the manufacturer or track a replacement down locally. The movers who busted it are attempting to locate just that piece but haven't had any luck so far so I am also looking for a worst case option of just replacing the entire table - or buying another one to steal the slate from.

Let me know if anyone could assist with either just the slate or another 9" kim steel.

If I can't do either of those - i may just have them buy another table entirely, so if you have another tournament quality 9' for sale - feel free to let me know as well.

Thanks!

garczar

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
We are looking to replace one shattered piece of slate on a Kim Steel 9' but can't seem to get in contact with the manufacturer or track a replacement down locally. The movers who busted it are attempting to locate just that piece but haven't had any luck so far so I am also looking for a worst case option of just replacing the entire table - or buying another one to steal the slate from.

Let me know if anyone could assist with either just the slate or another 9" kim steel.

If I can't do either of those - i may just have them buy another table entirely, so if you have another tournament quality 9' for sale - feel free to let me know as well.

Thanks!
These guys make the new model. https://sambilliards.com/en/pool-billiards/pro-pool/ksteel2/ Don't know if parts for originals even exist. Personally i'd look at a Diamond or a GoldCrown. Seriously doubt you're going to find slate for yours.

Last edited:

danomano

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
These guys make the new model. https://sambilliards.com/en/pool-billiards/pro-pool/ksteel2/ Don't know if parts for originals even exist. Personally i'd look at a Diamond or a GoldCrown. Seriously doubt you're going to find slate for yours.

Thanks Garczar. Agree with the heavy doubts that we can find the parts...kinda hoping to just find another one of the same table for sale and just gut it. Mine is in awesome condition so I would hate to have to scrap the entire thing. Flier that somebody has an older model for sale or in storage or something maybe.