Kings Cup Asia vs EUR/USA direct Broadcast Network Feed!

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
One of Asia's top sports networks, ABS-CBN Sports first rate production will be available to pool fans worldwide!
Stream starts November 19th-21st

Today is the Final day for the $24.95 discounted package all event pass.
www.Kingscuppool.com
24 hour access archived if you can't watch the 5:00am-9:00am live airing daily.

12196160_1655071818103208_2677447075535881235_n.jpg

Last edited:

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
History made. Mika & SVB together for the first time!

Efren & Mika Day 1 STRATEGY:A scintillating historic first time pairing on 2nd match of USA&Europe w/ IMMONEN & VAN BOENING (6 US Open wins between them!) VS KO & KO (5 World Championship wins)!! Hours left to purchase #KingsCup all event discount pass for $24.95.Full match line-up at KingsCupPool.com
"Shane is firepower"- Captain Mika Immonen.
Airing 5:00am-9:00am EST & 6:00pm-10:00pm Manila with 24 hr a day all access.
Nov 19-21 Asia vs Europe/USA

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
The World #1 in da Hooooood!
The Ko Brothers are in Manila and ready to REPRESENT ����with Captain Efren Reyes & Django Bustamante!

31 hours to kickoff for Asia vs West!
$10 pay per view on KingsCupPool.com

12246788_1658192877791102_2853075255784661978_n.jpg

daylate$short

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Race?

OK, looks like 6 matches per day, but what is the race? 3,5,7?

Will be a great stream! Haven't decided to purchase yet though. Hope it is at least a race to 7.

Charlie

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
OK, looks like 6 matches per day, but what is the race? 3,5,7?

Will be a great stream! Haven't decided to purchase yet though. Hope it is at least a race to 7.

Charlie

That's yet to be seen. I hope it is.

It's almost as if whoever is promoting the event doesn't play pool at all. No mention anywhere what the races are or what they are playing for other than a trophy.

Guess we'll have to wait for someone who bought it to report back on the races. I would still like to know the same thing rateking asked, what is the prize for winning?

Ray

https://youtu.be/fIJk7f85ly8?t=2m4s

JayCall

Stringbean
Silver Member
Korean dragon help us!!!!!!

Purchased the all access pass.... Why is it not working?? supposed to be looped for 24 hours right?? do i have the timing wrong??? please help..

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
Hello,
The uploaded On Demand video will be a higher resolution and clearer. The upload speed is slower than expected unfortunately. We anticipate this to be done in the next 2-3 hours. Tomorrow we will try to have it done faster.

We also apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload for the OnDemand. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you

Jessica Kim

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Hello,
The uploaded On Demand video will be a higher resolution and clearer. The upload speed is slower than expected unfortunately. We anticipate this to be done in the next 2-3 hours. Tomorrow we will try to have it done faster.

We also apologize everyone. The internet speed here is challenging so it will take few more hours to upload for the OnDemand. But we will grant longer access to everyone to catch it. If you bought and didn't get chance to see just contact us and we will make sure you get to watch anything missed. Thank you

Jessica Kim

Jessica,

What is the prize they are playing for and what are the races?

Ray

tomatoetom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
on demand

Hello,

Jessica Kim

Where is on demand I can not find it?

JayCall

Stringbean
Silver Member
I'm also wondering, I just purchased to watch the replay as it says you can watch later and it won't load anything.

there is one game so far that i saw uploaded.. 8:38 seconds worth... it is not in order though.. just one game in the triples match...:frown:

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
there is one game so far that i saw uploaded.. 8:38 seconds worth... it is not in order though.. just one game in the triples match...:frown:

Ugh.. How did you get access to the 8:38 worth? Lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tomatoetom

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
on demand

Hello,

Jessica Kim

Where is on demand I can not find it?

koreandragon

Banned
Gold Member
GOOD NEWS everyone! The first 4 matches of Kings Cup on demand is ready! The remainder is being uploaded as we speak. Thank you so much for your patience. The rest of the matches of day 1 are coming consecutively. We are going to extend viewership for everyone till 11/23. There is the APEC summit and many world leaders including President Obama are here and it is impacting security and Internet and traffic. So it affected us as well. We are doing everything in our power to service you for those event we know you want to see it!
Order Day 2 $10 on KingsCupPool.com 6pm-10pm Manila & 5am-9am NYC, with 24 hour On Demand access *Please allow few hours for upload.

Warm Regards,
Jessica Kim

j_zippel

Big Tuna
Silver Member
GOOD NEWS everyone! The first 4 matches of Kings Cup on demand is ready! The remainder is being uploaded as we speak. Thank you so much for your patience. The rest of the matches of day 1 are coming consecutively. We are going to extend viewership for everyone till 11/23. There is the APEC summit and many world leaders including President Obama are here and it is impacting security and Internet and traffic. So it affected us as well. We are doing everything in our power to service you for those event we know you want to see it!
Order Day 2 $10 on KingsCupPool.com 6pm-10pm Manila & 5am-9am NYC, with 24 hour On Demand access *Please allow few hours for upload.

Warm Regards,
Jessica Kim

Can you please respond to my PM(s)

I'm NOT ok with spending my money for no reason

Last edited:

Wheels33

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Warm Regards,
Jessica Kim

Then why are there only 3 first day matches available 12 hours after you give us this update?

All this checking back and forth and looking for updates is becoming a big waste of my time.