KO brothers pool cue tips.

Gravey39

I just recently ordered a few of the soft and medium tips from them through PayPal and from messaging them on Instagram. If anyone wants to stock up on the tips lmk. They told me that I can give out their PayPal information. You can either message them through PayPal and or contact them via Instagram like I did. Once I receive the tips I’ll get one put on a shaft and give a review of them.
B0BD27DC-582F-4332-8736-ACE77E5DCF8E.jpeg
29E7CA0F-FDD3-47BB-9773-626BFA1AF72C.jpeg

Gravey39

@ko_brothers_billiards DM them. I sent them a message saying someone would be in contact with them about ordering some.
0ED0FC24-867F-46B0-B98D-ED1517BFFD85.jpg

treed

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
i've been playing with one of the softs for a couple months now,very good tips,which im a firm believer in the kamui and taom chalks,and i can say that it plays as good or better than any tip ive ever had.highly recommend,on a side note ive been playing with the HOW chalk as of late ,and im very impressed with it as well.

Kim Bye

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rebranded HOW cue tips. Similar to Alex Pagulyan chalk being rebranded Taom.
Nope, they are different. Ko tips are actually very nice, I've installed a lot of them. HOW tips have delamination issues and the feedback from customers isn't great. When installing the tips, you can tell they are not the same tip.

Flakeandrun

I can get my friend to buy some direct, and ship if that helps anyone. My friend seems to like them. I had also heard they were rebranded HOW tips. But then I haven't played with one, or asked anyone. A friend simply told me that.