Ko Pin Yi cue?

djyadj

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No Pro Tour in Philippines as well! How does pocket billiards survive!? Its the cockroach of the sports world lol

You can't compare the two, environments are different, and huge difference in value as well regarding this sport in these two countries. :embarrassed2:

Pleinairrider

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yup, a $4000 wooden stick that tends to gain value and has amazing brand recognition in this niche market.

Maybe custom cues aren't for you if it's just a wooden stick to you.

I guess so....I only care about getting good man. Not "brand recognition" of woowoo imbued lathed turned wood. Bata played with a $10 cue and SVB slings dick around the world with $175 cue and a sack full of skill.

Can't buy Play Recognition!

Last edited:

july9x

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I am interested in his break gear, looks like he is using predator bk3, what wrap and tip on it if someone know?

Ccarroll

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I guess so....I only care about getting good man. Not "brand recognition" of woowoo imbued lathed turned wood. Bata played with a $10 cue and SVB slings dick around the world with $175 cue and a sack full of skill.

Can't buy Play Recognition!

Haha well done sir. Well done.

jackpot

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I wonder why these guys are not playing with sponsor cues?

Their country must be supporting them enough where they don't need the extra income from a sponsor? Its crazy to play with a custom SW or any other custom cue as a top 10 professional, when any production company would likely throw tens of thousands at them.

We know from the most successful players, that the cue makes no difference. Earl, Archer, Alison, Shane, etc. all played with $100 cues at their peak play.

Someone needs to wise these Taiwanese guys up. If they would just read on AZ
they would know that once they become pros they no longer need a cue that feels
and plays the way the want. They can now play just the same with anything, house
cue, $9.99 Wallmart, etc. doesn't matter. And here's the really good part, If they aren't
sponsored by a production cue maker which only a few are, CUSTOM cue makers
pay them to use their cues. But wait it gets even better. They don't have to promote
the cue in any way and the only way anyone knows what it is if not easily reconized
is go up and ask them or we guess it on here. And they don't have to play with it
for any length of time either, they just switch when another custom cue maker pays
them more, I think this is the reason custom cues cost so much and take so long
to get. All of them paying all that money and cues to the pros and getting nothing
in return and the cost is passed on to us. The pros also play equally well with any-
thing. I have read many times how the run out with broom, handles, mop handles,
ax handles, handle bars, makes no difference to them. It's the Indian not the arrow.
How true, How true
jack
Free SJD