Here a few Korean Four Ball Billiard videos I found on youtube. Language In Korean.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J-mE60XuVc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa23mG9N99g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coAOg4uQMJU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VUJ5HTB3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Gzu4MTmNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJMPRQzxUg
Also here a nice Korean Billiard website: Photo Are some of the best I have seen.
Lot of information for all type of Billiards games and subject.
If you can check out the Ebook
http://www.billiard.or.kr/
A Sample of shot layout:
http://www.billiard.or.kr/zbxe/william/9010
http://www.billiard.or.kr/zbxe/william/9013
Translation website: in this you will receive an object error, just click the x and you have no problem, I didn't.
http://translate.google.com/transla...earch?q=http://www.billiard.or.kr/&hl=en&sa=G
About Sang Lee
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...n&sa=G&usg=ALkJrhhfaA49WFy7nmqflQJUU4jUTW_srQ
Some Billiard Clubs:
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...n&sa=G&usg=ALkJrhhfaA49WFy7nmqflQJUU4jUTW_srQ
Four Ball/ Three Cushion Instruction. Must Watch, Very Good .Language Korean
http://style.iple.com/pages/istyle.sm?fpnum=12169812&menu=movie&curl=1753076&companycd=0
Korean Four Ball Billiard Artistic video. Great
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...=&sa=N&usg=ALkJrhiVB_Y2e5hK0FTUFEy5PqJIdYsIeA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_J-mE60XuVc&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fa23mG9N99g
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=coAOg4uQMJU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e9VUJ5HTB3Q
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0Gzu4MTmNU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ubJMPRQzxUg
Also here a nice Korean Billiard website: Photo Are some of the best I have seen.
Lot of information for all type of Billiards games and subject.
If you can check out the Ebook
http://www.billiard.or.kr/
A Sample of shot layout:
http://www.billiard.or.kr/zbxe/william/9010
http://www.billiard.or.kr/zbxe/william/9013
Translation website: in this you will receive an object error, just click the x and you have no problem, I didn't.
http://translate.google.com/transla...earch?q=http://www.billiard.or.kr/&hl=en&sa=G
About Sang Lee
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...n&sa=G&usg=ALkJrhhfaA49WFy7nmqflQJUU4jUTW_srQ
Some Billiard Clubs:
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...n&sa=G&usg=ALkJrhhfaA49WFy7nmqflQJUU4jUTW_srQ
Four Ball/ Three Cushion Instruction. Must Watch, Very Good .Language Korean
http://style.iple.com/pages/istyle.sm?fpnum=12169812&menu=movie&curl=1753076&companycd=0
Korean Four Ball Billiard Artistic video. Great
http://64.233.179.104/translate_c?h...=&sa=N&usg=ALkJrhiVB_Y2e5hK0FTUFEy5PqJIdYsIeA
Last edited:
