Kristi Carter And Justin Rock!!!!!!!!

PETARD

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
THE STREAMING OF THE WPBA TOURNAMENT WAS GREAT AND DEMONSTRATED THE MANY TALENTS OF KRISTI CARTER WHO HOSTED THE BROADCAST AND WAS AWESOME. JUSTIN HAS STARTED TAR AND HOPEFULLY IT CONTINUES TO GROW. WHILE SOME FLAWS WERE EXPOSED, OVERALL IT WAS AN ENJOYABLE EXPERIENCE FOR THIS OLD FART. MS. CARTER, HOPEFULLY YOU WILL CONTINUE TO DEMONSTRATE YOUR NATURAL STYLE WITH THE KNOWLEDGE OF AN EXCELLANT PLAYER. IF KRISTI IS THERE, HOPEFULLY WITH LINE AS AN ANALYST, YOU HAVE MY MONEY. GREAT JOB.
 
I just wanna add they all did a great job and I enjoy watching and listening all day. I think Kristi was in the booth most of the day! Thank you for sharing your time with us.
 
I thought Kristi and Chris Bartram were awesome! Kristi has a great soft voice and is very knowledgeable - it was a pleasure listening to her.

Actually, every person that came to the booth that I heard was great - Hunter, Justin, Line, Debbie, Melissa, Dawn, Sarah..... I enjoyed it!
 
Back
Top