L shaped bar table

leto1776

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There was a table on eBay earlier this year that had a second bend to it. Now that one was wacky.

ideologist

I don't never exaggerate
Silver Member

macguy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
http://www.ebay.com/itm/L-shaped-po...1076&rk=2&rkt=15&sd=131080911441&#ht_78wt_888

I have been all over the world and parts of Kentucky but this is a first for me to see a table of this type.

Is this a novelty or did they actually make these at one time

L shaped bar table with 8 pockets
I don't know how many they made. They had them on display at the BCA show some years ago. Tommy Kennedy was working the show for them trying to attract some attention to the table. I played on it for a while with Tommy but I didn't see any interest at all, it was a bust. People were laughing at us. I doubt they wrote a single order. It was quality made though.

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
Neat as a novelty

I suppose you could use a 21 ball set of Aramiths and have the 10-1/2 as the money ball

Medalist

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
There's one at the Wynkoop downtown Denver. It's been there for years, free to play.

Neil

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
A bar 30 miles south of me has one. They have had it for years. I've never had the desire to go that far to play there though. Always thought it would be very interesting, but also always got a bad feeling about that bar, so never went.

longhair

Boyd Porter-Reynolds
Silver Member
I played on one of those in a bar in Champaign, IL years ago. I think the place was called The Alley Cat. I thought it would be more fun than it was.

Gsitz89

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
If you cut a ball down the rail will it go straight in the opposing side pocket?

BWColeman

BWC
Silver Member
One Pocket

you could defintely keep a one pocket game going for hours and hours , just keep your opponent hooked around the corner