Same weekend as the mens tourney. Texas express rules, ladies race to 7, rack your own, lots of fun! $20 entry fee...$500 added with 20 women. Lots of good females down south waiting to try out somebody new.
http;//www.timeoutsportsbar.us
Same weekend as the mens tourney. Texas express rules, ladies race to 7, rack your own, lots of fun! $20 entry fee...$500 added with 20 women. Lots of good females down south waiting to try out somebody new.
http;//www.timeoutsportsbar.us
I think it's a great idea to have a men's and ladies tour on the same weekend at the same venue. That's the way it used to be done 10-15 years ago when I first started playing. It gave a little more of a social aspect to the game and the weekends, and it was usually lots of fun. And being a single man, at least there would members of the opposite sex there to talk with who had similar interests. Hopefully we can get more rooms to consider this concept.
Good luck, mrsboss. Hope you have a great tournament. I'll have to figure the distance to Kernersville from Chattanooga and see if I can handle the ride.