Las Vegas

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
I just wanted to get an idea of who will make it to Vegas this year. I'd definitely like to put some faces to names and see some old friends. I am going May 12-19. I'm guessing that I will be easy to find in the TAR room.

See everyone there,
Sarah

d_flash

Rack it up, I'll break it
Silver Member
Sarah, if you watch the match between omgwtf and cubc, maybe we'll see you on the internet/live stream.

Don't forget to wave ! :p

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
sarahrousey said:
I just wanted to get an idea of who will make it to Vegas this year. I'd definitely like to put some faces to names and see some old friends. I am going May 12-19. I'm guessing that I will be easy to find in the TAR room.

See everyone there,
Sarah
Hey Sarah...We missed you last year at the BCA Expo. Are you going this year? It is being held in Charlotte, NC.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Yes, I will be at the Trade Show this year. The BCA tournament was moved to Charlotte along with the trade show. See you there.

Sarah

ljmoss

L J Moss
Silver Member
Long time no see

Sarah,

i will see you there. will be coming in on the 8th leaving on the 16th.

lets have lunch.

linda moss

PoolTable911

AdvancedBilliardSolutions
Silver Member
sarahrousey said:
Yes, I will be at the Trade Show this year. The BCA tournament was moved to Charlotte along with the trade show. See you there.

Sarah
Hey Sarah,
We looked for you at the show and didn't see you. A couple of the kids that work for me really wanted to play you and get a Pic sighned. Always next year.

sarahrousey

pro player
Silver Member
Sorry about that. A few weeks before the tournament I realized I had to be home for something on the same dates. I had to pull out of the tournament last minute.

Sarah