Last two southwest for sale jerry franklin era

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Ok here you go the last two cues i have left to sell. They are jerry franklin satin finish southwest cues dated back in the 80s these cues are in great condition. Now the one cue is a very collectable cue for u southwest nutts its the only one to ever be signed by jerry franklin himself on the bottom of the cue it says killer i guess the person he built the cue for was a good friend of jerry and he asked jerry to put it on there for him and he did as a favor to his ffriend. The other cue is just very plain but a great ball hitting cue. This is what its all about for players and cue lovers alike. You can get these priceless cues for a bargain. Im asking u ready for this sold for everything now can u believe it thats a steel. I just want them to go to a person who is going to get some use out of these cues, for any questioons please call me at 561 693 8153 my name is sean ok i live in fl. I will include shipping in that price overnighted as well. Thanks and enjoy the pics. Also there are a total of 9 shafts that go with the cues. Two of them are searing shafts.

Attachments

• southwest cue 045.jpg
    southwest cue 045.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 599
  • southwest cue 044.jpg
    southwest cue 044.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 597
  • southwest cue 043.jpg
    southwest cue 043.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 593
  • southwest cue 042.jpg
    southwest cue 042.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 590
  • southwest cue 048.jpg
    southwest cue 048.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 595
Last edited:

smullaney83

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
A couple of aditional photos sorry the pics arent that great but u have to make do with what u got. Thanks. sold thanks

Attachments

• southwest cue 041.jpg
    southwest cue 041.jpg
    35.2 KB · Views: 584
  • southwest cue 042.jpg
    southwest cue 042.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 591
  • southwest cue 050.jpg
    southwest cue 050.jpg
    17.9 KB · Views: 584
  • southwest cue 047.jpg
    southwest cue 047.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 591
Last edited:

poolhustler

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
207   0   0
Is ther any documentation that JF is actually the one who wrote "killer" on the butt??

Thanks,

Russ.....

Salamander

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Rating - 100%
23   0   0
I like the cues, but I'd want some specs before I shell out 3k.

Such as....

Weight. Shaft specs. Are there any shafts that match the top cue? The shaft with the black coller...is that from another SW? What about the other two shafts that are not pictured? etc....