Hi, sold
I am reluctantly selling my Meucci Sneaky Pete that I bought in the late 80's. It's 19oz and has two shafts. The original shaft is in excellent condition and has a very slight taper roll. The second shaft has a little crack by the joint. A friend of mine broke his stick and when he did it...he gave me the shaft. Plays fine.
Both shafts have the original ferules and tapers.
Over all the stick is in excellent condition. I lost the bumper.
I am trying to sell this locally and live in the Philadelphia area.
$300 cash local pick up.
Thanks for looking,
I am reluctantly selling my Meucci Sneaky Pete that I bought in the late 80's. It's 19oz and has two shafts. The original shaft is in excellent condition and has a very slight taper roll. The second shaft has a little crack by the joint. A friend of mine broke his stick and when he did it...he gave me the shaft. Plays fine.
Both shafts have the original ferules and tapers.
Over all the stick is in excellent condition. I lost the bumper.
I am trying to sell this locally and live in the Philadelphia area.
$300 cash local pick up.
Thanks for looking,
Attachments
Last edited: