Leather tip identification...

BigAlbert333

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I know it might be a long shot. I bought an Mezz Ignite carbon fiber shaft and I was told it was a Kamakaze M tip. The tip looks blue from the side and upon looking at for the tip online for future purchase I cannot find it.

Might it be a different brand of tip?

All I know, this tip is really good. Grips amazing and just plays so good with the shaft! Love it

Attachments

• 20220605_110854.jpg
    20220605_110854.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 86

Duane Remick

AzB Gold Member
Gold Member
Silver Member
I know it might be a long shot. I bought an Mezz Ignite carbon fiber shaft and I was told it was a Kamakaze M tip. The tip looks blue from the side and upon looking at for the tip online for future purchase I cannot find it.

All I know, this tip is really good. Grips amazing and just plays so good with the shaft! Love it
here you go
contact the people

Michael Webb

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

Mezz loves Zan tips!

PracticeChampion

SIB cool blue..... Maybe 🤷🏻‍♂️

AllenKerley

Ignites come with Zan tips