Lee Brett in Knoxville Oct. 31st.....

The Renfro

Outsville.com
Silver Member
Lee will be here doing coaching clinics on Halloween.......

We have 1 filled but he has time to do more than that... If you are in the Knoxville area and are interested or you know someone who would be you can call or text me at (865)803-7558

Chris
 
Lee will be here doing coaching clinics on Halloween.......

We have 1 filled but he has time to do more than that... If you are in the Knoxville area and are interested or you know someone who would be you can call or text me at (865)803-7558

Chris

Hi Chris,

Just seen this, thanks for putting this up to let people know. I will be free on the Wednesday the 30th and in the daytime of the 31st if people are interested in any one on one instruction.

See you Thursday buddy.

Lee
 
I met and spoke with Lee quite a bit over this past weekend. Extremely funny guy!!!!! Altho I didnt ask for any instruction I can tell yall it would be top notch after watching the way he plays.
 
Back
Top