Legends Billiards monthly

TIMBER1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Legends will be holding a monthly tournament on the first sunday of each month. Our next one is just two weeks away. Results and payouts will be posted here on AZ forums. Hope to see you there.

Legends Billiards
201 Gulf Fwy S
League City, TX 77573

November 5th.
Entry: $25.00/ Calcutta
9- ball

Race to 5 winner’s race to 4 losers
Alternating Breaks
Limited to first 32 players.
No Pros, Players with top 5 finishes in tour events will not be allowed to play. Call if you have any questions

Lone Star Billiards will be on hand for Cue repair.

Last edited:

sibbyjaydee

Shark Bait
Silver Member
??

Where is the review on the Houston Open that was Held at Legends in the beginning of October? Do ya know?

TIMBER1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Jimmy has moved to North Houston, playing out of bogeys. Mindy will be the TD for this one.

I don’t know what happened to the review of the Houston Open. It was a huge turn out. Hillbilly, Gabe Owen, Cliff Joiner, Brian Jones, Little Doug and many others put on a great show. Lots of action on the nine foots all day and night rails were open. Doug won the event (really played well) I believe Brain Jones placed second and Hillbilly pulled in third after a rough start.

Tim

Bigtruck

Capt Diff Lock
Gold Member
Silver Member
Whoops....

Bigtruck said:
Will there be an auction?

Ray

Sorry, missed that on the main announcement. I promise to read better next time.

Ray

TIMBER1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Tony,
Sorry didnt get to see you there, My lathe broke in Waco on sat..
I didnt get to see who won. I ll check and post later.
Tim

Birk1

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Bill won it from the losers side.

always seems that the player coming up from the leftside of the bracket has the momentum...

was fun meeting you Tony.

Take care

ryan

Mystick Cue Fan

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Birk1 said:
Bill won it from the losers side.

always seems that the player coming up from the leftside of the bracket has the momentum...

was fun meeting you Tony.

Take care

ryan

Well at least me and you got second and third. We represented AZ very well. :D Oh and Bill can catch a pretty strong gear.

Tony