Lenox Pool/Billiard Card Set - ID #5 please

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Yesterday I posted to a 10 year old thread concerning Lenox Pool Cards by Astrid Lenox

Didn't know her, understand she was a player and lover of pool, but her art work was rather good. Obvious she put in considerable hours with her sketches and drawings. Considering all the sets totaling 100+ players, her work was very good Great likeness of the players. Some better than others but Astrid had talent. Obviously she was deep into sketching. Thank you for creating such a cool pool collectabl

She evidently did three sets/series of these cards. First set is numbered 1 thru 66 but has a total I think of 80 cards

I have a complete first set except for # 5. Anybody help with this missing card, what player it might be, where I may find one

First edition was circulated 1988. Nearly 30 year old set in excellent condition. Would be nice if I was able to complete the set. So I'm looking to identify the missing #5 card

Any help would certainly be appreciated

Thx in advance

billy

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No replies in two days !?

Maybe there just aren't that many of these sets in circulation. I guess 'rare' may fit the description

Can anybody recommend someone who may know of these Lennox Billiard Cards

Cards are numbered 1 to 66.

Maybe 80 cards total completes the set

Some players have different sketches but same player has same number. Example Mizerak has maybe 4 different drawings but all 4 have the same number.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance

Yesterday I posted to a 10 year old thread concerning Lenox Pool Cards by Astrid Lenox

Didn't know her, understand she was a player and lover of pool, but her art work was rather good. Obvious she put in considerable hours with her sketches and drawings. Considering all the sets totaling 100+ players, her work was very good Great likeness of the players. Some better than others but Astrid had talent. Obviously she was deep into sketching. Thank you for creating such a cool pool collectabl

She evidently did three sets/series of these cards. First set is numbered 1 thru 66 but has a total I think of 80 cards

I have a complete first set except for # 5. Anybody help with this missing card, what player it might be, where I may find one

First edition was circulated 1988. Nearly 30 year old set in excellent condition. Would be nice if I was able to complete the set. So I'm looking to identify the missing #5 card

Any help would certainly be appreciated

Thx in advance

PhilosopherKing

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
No replies in two days !?

Maybe there just aren't that many of these sets in circulation. I guess 'rare' may fit the description

Can anybody recommend someone who may know of these Lennox Billiard Cards

Cards are numbered 1 to 66.

Maybe 80 cards total completes the set

Some players have different sketches but same player has same number. Example Mizerak has maybe 4 different drawings but all 4 have the same number.

Any help would be appreciated

Thanks in advance
Use the "search" function located at the top-right of the page. Private message the members who have them in the threads yielded by the search.