Let's go to Fargo Tuesday. -35 degrees.

Bobkitty

I said: "Here kitty, kitty". Got this frown.
Silver Member
I wonder if this is the coldest place in the US on Tuesday night. Diesel trucks, your diesel fuel will separate. Hope everyone is ready.
 
Good God. I have a strict policy that if i can see my breath I don't get out of bed.
 
now I understand the heated table, it's to keep the balls warm.

This was our invitation to last night's tournament
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 8.43.59 AM.jpg
    Screen Shot 2019-01-29 at 8.43.59 AM.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 158
It's going to be cold here in the upper Midwest, that is for sure. I live in the Minneapolis area and it's supposed to get down to -30 overnight Wednesday and into Thursday. But it seems like every year we get a few day stretch where temps don't get above 0 F. When it gets cold like this, most activities get cancelled and people work from home, if they can. Just stay inside. What is worse is we just had a minor storm with 5-6 inches of snow. Couple that with the wind and you get drifting snow that has to be shoveled to leave the house. And at that temps, black ice becomes an issue as well. Moral of the story is to stay warm.
 
Back
Top