Lets see some jim pierce cues

Type79

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
Deja-Vu

A bit of deja-vu from the OP.....

I am a fan of the maple into maple splice and when I saw the 2013 cue, I asked Jimmie if he would produce another for me. He did and was a pleasure to work with. This was my first custom that I ordered long distance and there wasn't one glitch and not an ounce of confusion or miscommunication.

The cue is birdseye maple, 59", 21oz, linen wrap, radial pin and shafts are 12mm and 13mm with triangle tips. Juma ferrules and joint, Butt is tapped for a 5/16 18 weight bolt.

Jimmie hit the mark on all of the specs resulting in a cue that is very familiar in my hands. The finish work on both the butt and the shafts is outstanding. The points are dead even.

Attachments

• Pierce 1 - DELETE.jpg
    Pierce 1 - DELETE.jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 575
  • Pierce 2 - DELETE.jpg
    Pierce 2 - DELETE.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 628

gregnice37

Bar Banger, Cue Collector
Silver Member
Some beauties in this thread. I own 2 Pierce's & both hit great. they also look amazing. I will eventually order a 3rd from him for myself, but at the moment I actually have him making me a cue for a buddy as a surprise gift.

Kevin Lindstrom

14.1 Addict
Silver Member
Here are pictures of my 2 new Jim Pierce cues. Great workmanship and great players as well. Thanks again Jim on the amazing cues.

DSC_5092.jpg

DSC_5093.jpg

DSC_5094.jpg

DSC_5096.jpg

DSC_5086.jpg

sbrownn

Registered
Does anyone have pictures of this cue? Very curious how these 2 wood combos came together...

THam

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
I have a bunch of pics of ones Jim has abuilt in my phone. He does some sweet cues.