Jigger Lets Roll....(...(..(.(O Silver Member Dec 6, 2006 #21 Each batch of Masters Chalk has an expiration date plainly printed on the inside of each cubes' wrapper. Think it's a nasty bacteria build up deal or maybe spider eggs hatching. Must finish my oldest gross by Feb 07! Last edited: Dec 6, 2006
Each batch of Masters Chalk has an expiration date plainly printed on the inside of each cubes' wrapper. Think it's a nasty bacteria build up deal or maybe spider eggs hatching. Must finish my oldest gross by Feb 07!
VIProfessor AzB Silver Member Silver Member Dec 6, 2006 #22 9 ball said: Is master chalk a good chalk to use cause I have been thinking of tryng it but I wanted other people's opinions first. Click to expand... In my opinion, it is the best. I've played with NCT and Silver Cup, and Master, for me, is far superior.
9 ball said: Is master chalk a good chalk to use cause I have been thinking of tryng it but I wanted other people's opinions first. Click to expand... In my opinion, it is the best. I've played with NCT and Silver Cup, and Master, for me, is far superior.