lightweight shafts-

kenny hall

Registered
5000 words

When I started reading this, I thought Tramp was posting his usual humor. :)
I had to go back and look at the name before continuing to read. :)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk

Hi Al,

Not sure what you meant, but hi anyhow! I am just getting in my 5000 words so I don't have to waste them on my wife. Gotta get them out, ya know, mental contipation might require surgery, I hear......lol
Regards,
Ken(Charley Straightarrow,the Messenger)

Last edited:

Jsnstanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
In case anyone’s interested… REVO

Predator’s new REVO shaft weight

shaft balances @ aprox. 19.5” from tip

kenny hall

Registered
what do that prove

shaft balances @ aprox. 19.5” from tip[/QUOT

Maybe the new "rage" in marketing is working for(or on) you. I do not see any argument that relates to this thread. I am still thrilled that Cognescenti cues are built similar to what I thought about how a "good hit" can be achieved.

different strokes for DIFFERENT folks. I like to have my own ideas then I have no one to blame but ME. This forum is good place to get opinions and feedback on our ideas, a good place to learn from those who have lived a while and have life experience about pool and the "tools of the trade".

Thanks for "weighing" in anyways. friend!!

Kenny Hall(Charley Straightarrow, the Messenger)

Last edited:

Jsnstanley

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member

shaft balances @ aprox. 19.5” from tip[/QUOT

Maybe the new "rage" in marketing is working for(or on) you. I do not see any argument that relates to this thread. I am still thrilled that Cognescenti cues are built similar to what I thought about how a "good hit" can be achieved.

different strokes for DIFFERENT folks. I like to have my own ideas then I have no one to blame but ME. This forum is good place to get opinions and feedback on our ideas, a good place to learn from those who have lived a while and have life experience about pool and the "tools of the trade".

Thanks for "weighing" in anyways. friend!!

Kenny Hall(Charley Straightarrow, the Messenger)

Nothing to prove. Just throwing out some info for those interested.

kenny hall

Registered
Good

Nothing to prove. Just throwing out some info for those interested.

That's cool. I am happy to hear from all about "all things pool'. Just, I guess that I am one of those old timers who resist change and get stuck in the mud with too much squirt on my ball. I am at the point in life that my illusions of grandeur are delusions of the next meal coming at the right time. Pool players tend to be representations of the axiom of why they don't send donkeys to college. "NO BODY" likes a smart ***lol.

regards
Ken

HollyWood

AzB Silver Member
Silver Member
brass ferruled snooker cues (handle the weight up front.

and the accuracy is great> best to know how to balance the cue with woods!!!! MARK.